Poshmark Finds: Black Blazer & Red Jeans

I just picked up a red pair of American Eagle jeans at Goodwill.  I've always loved this look and was really stoked when I spotted them.  They were a steal at $4.99.  I found a couple of ideas on Pinterest and bam--it's now in my bi-weekly rotation for work outfits.

*Clicking picture will take you to original Pinterest post

*Clicking picture will take you to original Pinterest post

As I mentioned in my previous Poshmark Finds post, I'm really not a fashionista or claim to have any style.  I follow a few fashion blogs but it just felt overwhelming.  The prices were so high when they would tag where they got them from and could potentially be sold out.  What I am good at is spotting a deal, so I figured I'd share some of my secrets and take the guesswork out of nailing the perfect outfit.

This post is a tad bit more expensive (last one was under $20), but these are all $25 and under!

Red Jeans
Michael Kors, Size 12 $25

Bandolino, Size 16 $20

Zara, Size 2 $15

Black Blazer
H&M, Size 4, $22

Studio 1940, Size L $12

H&M, Size 10 $14

White Blouse
Forever 21, Size S $15

Vince Camuto, Size 1X $20

Interi USA, Size L $14

Express, Size S $22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top