Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015



Inspired by one of my favorite book blogs, The Broke and the Bookish, I have decided to participate in this week's Top Ten Tuesday!

These are authors I read for the first time in 2015 and rank among my new favorites (links go to Goodreads summary page).

1. John Green
    The Fault in Our Stars and Looking for Alaska
2. Cheryl Strayed
    Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar
3. Milan Kundera
    The Unbearable Lightness of Being
4. Patti Smith
    Just Kids
5. Isadora Duncan
    My Life
6. Paula Hawkins
    The Girl on the Train
7. David Ebershoff
    The Danish Girl
8. Randy Pausch
    The Last Lecture
9. Lois Lowry
    Number the Stars
10. Michael Chabon
      The Mysteries of Pittsburgh

4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read The Girl on the Train - there's just never enough time in my day lol My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, you won't get anything done if you pick this one up!!

      Delete
  2. Other John Green, I can't say as I recall reading any of the other authors on your Top Ten Tuesday post this week, so I have some new to me authors to check out for sure.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-new-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you liked reading Judy Blume, you should definitely check out Cheryl Strayed's "Tiny Beautiful Things." It's a grown up's version of life advice!

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top