Holiday Songs That Don't Get Old

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The day after Thanksgiving signals the start to the holiday season and along with it comes the non-stop Holiday Music.  Some radio stations can't wait that long and start the tunes a week before Black Friday.  As we near the end of the holiday season, here's a few songs I can't seem to play enough.

Happy Holidays! 

Last Christmas - Wham!

Last Christmas - The Maine
(yes, I know, it's a cover!  But it's the only cover of this song I like.  Possibly better than the original.)

Baby It's Cold Outside - Dean Martin


Feliz Navidad - José Feliciano

All I Want For Christmas - Mariah Carey

Rocking Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee


Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - The Jackson 5

Santa Stole My Girlfriend - The Maine

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decorate The Soul. Design by FCD.